Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big Changes

This weekend a good friend from High School will be moving in with us. Granted it will only be for a short time but I'm still kinda worried. We have NEVER lived with anyone else. It's always been just us. It'll be so weird because I love walking around in whatever I want and I like staying up late playing the piano and singing too loud. So, major cramp in my style.
On the other hand, I'm so excited because Melissa and I used to have so much fun together. It' ll be like the good old days. And her man sounds like a great guy. So I guess we'll see how it goes. I think it's gonna be awesome once I adjust. And I have an uncontrolable desire to help people out, It's just what I do. LOL

Also, I think my puppy might get knocked up before me! She's in heat and keeps sneaking out of the backyard and wondering to the nieghbors, who have a couple small dogs that I think are boys. Plus, she plays with my mother-in-laws dogs all the time and the have a boy, who is actually Lucys uncle. So she might have some crazy mutt puppies or just have her uncles babies... lol

Life is insane and to top it all off fire season is only a month away and BJ will be leaving me :( He will be Flying this summer fighting forest fires like the stud he is. From May to the end of July he"ll be stationed in Wickenberg, though could be dispatch to juat about anywhere in west AZ or New Mexico. Then From August to Sept or possibly October he"ll be up in Montana. I'm still trying to get a hold of this idea. It's a 12 days on 2 days off thing and while in Montana he"ll stay up there on his days off. But I can always go stay up there with him for a few days. It'll be tough but he's so excited for it so I'm trying my best to be supportive.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your a busy lady. Good luck with your new roommate. ;)
    We will have to get together with a big group of us again. It was so much fun to laugh about Twilight with you.

    ReplyDelete