I'm so blessed. And I usually forget it. I think it's important to sit down and recall all your blessings. Heavenly Father pours out so many blessings and we're all to busy with our crazy selfish lives that we forget to thank Him for these wonderful things.
I'm grateful for...
My fantastic husband, who works VERY hard to provide for me, our future children and my shopping addiction :)
My incredible parents, who taught me the Gospel and showed me that a marriage is all about Love and Communication.
My amazing In Laws, who would do and do do anything for me.
My Sister Heather, who, despite craziness, is still my best friend.
My Brother Spencer, who is growing up too fast but is becoming a wonderful young man.
My Brother Jarod, who is goofy but so down to earth.
My Brother Matthew, who's quiet manner screams that he's just like me.
My Brother William, who is still a baby in my eyes.
My Sister-in-law Becky, who I can talk to about any and everything and is my best friend.
My Brother-in-law Marcus, who is so strong and an incredible example to me.
My Nephew Kaden, who always makes my laugh.
My Niece Audryanne, who is the most grownup 3 yr old I know.
My Nephew Tanner, who is the sweetest baby.
My Brother-in-law Jason, who is the coolest Missionary out there!
My Brother-in-law Justin, who never ceases to amaze me.
My friends, who are my friends even though they know the "real" Liz :)
My Puppy Lucy, who loves me unconditionally and always puts me in a better mood.
My home... that we look forward to many yeras in.
My jobs... that sometimes suck but I always enjoy in some way.
BJ's job... that he adores, I'm so glad he loves work. He NEVER complains about having to go.
My testimony... that grows everytime I pray.
My phenominal ward... that makes me feel at home.
My car... that is still holding strong.
I'm grateful for many more things. and I thank Heavenly Father for them all
No comments:
Post a Comment